Romantic Dinner Recipe
Among the dinner recipes, romantic dinner recipe has a special place. Most of the time romantic dinners are arranged by lovers and married couples. They like to give special attention to their dinner. Everybody wants to maintain the best relationship forever. So they like to add romantic dinner recipes at home.
Romantic dinner recipe 01 – Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Pasta
Firstly find the followings to prepare a romantic dinner recipe.
- 2 red bell peppers
- 2-3 Tbsp of olive oil
- 2 medium shallots
- 4 cloves garlic
- Sea salt and ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups of Unsweetened Original Almond Breeze Almond Milk
- 2 Tbsp of nutritional yeast
- 1 1/2 Tbsp of cornstarch or arrowroot powder
- 1 pinch red pepper flake
- 12 ounces of gluten-free linguine or spaghetti noodles
- Firstly heat the oven to 500 degrees F (260 C) and roast red peppers on a baking sheet until charred – about 25-30 minutes. Then cover in foil for 10 minutes to steam, then remove (peel away) charred skin, seeds and stems. Set aside.
- Then cook pasta according to package instructions; drain, toss in a touch of olive oil, cover with a towel and set aside.
- When the red peppers are roasting, bring a large skillet over medium heat and sauté onion and garlic in olive oil until golden brown and soft – about 4-5 minutes. Then season with a generous pinch of salt and pepper and stir. Remove from heat and set aside.
- This is the time to transfer sautéed shallot and garlic to a blender with roasted peppers, almond milk, red pepper flake, nutritional yeast and cornstarch. After that season with the desired amount of salt, pepper, and red pepper flake.
- Then blend until creamy and smooth, taste and adjust seasonings as needed, adding more salt and pepper or nutritional yeast for flavor. After that you want the flavor to be pretty robust and strong since the noodles don’t have much flavor – so be generous with your seasonings.
- Then once blended, place sauce back in the skillet over medium heat to thicken. Once it reaches a simmer, reduce heat to low and continue simmering.
- When the sauce is thickened to desired consistency, add noodles. Now add a touch more olive oil, salt and pepper to the un-tossed noodles for added flavour. Then, toss to coat.
- After that serve with vegan parmesan, red pepper flake, and fresh chopped parsley or basil.
Lighter Creamy Turkey Piccata
Ingredients are as follows
- 1 pound turkey breast cutlets very thinly sliced turkey breasts
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ⅓ cup finely ground almond flour
- 4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 shallot thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1-ounce ⅓-less-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons capers drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Thinly sliced lemon rounds for garnish
Let’s see how to prepare the next dinner recipe.
- Season turkey cutlets on both sides with salt and pepper. Then place the almond flour in a wide, shallow bowl. Dredge the cutlets in the almond flour, turning and pressing to lightly coat each side.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 ½ teaspoons of the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add half of the cutlets (or as many as will fit), and cook until browned and cooked through, about 3 minutes per side.
- Transfer the cooked cutlets to a plate.
- Then you have to add another 1 ½ teaspoons of olive oil to the skillet and cook the remaining cutlets, transferring them to the plate with the other cooked cutlets once browned. Add the remaining 1 teaspoon of olive oil to the skillet, along with the sliced shallots and garlic and cook, stirring constantly, for 45 seconds. Add the wine and bring the pan to a simmer, scraping up the crispy bits on the bottom of the pan.
- Let the wine simmer until reduced by half, about 2 minutes. Add the chicken broth and bring to a simmer; cook for 2 minutes. Add lemon juice.
- Stir in the cream cheese until smooth (it will take a minute to work it into the sauce). Return the turkey cutlets to the pan, spoon the sauce over them, and top with capers, fresh parsley, and lemon slices.
As the above recipes, you can find many recipes through https://www.countryliving.com/food-drinks/g4770/dinner-ideas-for-two/ and https://mealsweb.com/