Dinner is a very important part of our lives. If we fail to manage our dinner properly, we cannot maintain a healthy life. The first thing is our health. So we should arrange gluten-free dinner recipes for that. Followings are the main types of gluten-free dinner recipes you can arrange for your dinner.
Best-Ever Gluten-Free Pasta
Firstly find the followings in first.
- 2 1/3 c. gluten-free flour, such as Cup4Cup
- 2 tsp. xanthan gum
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 5 large eggs
Now follow these steps
- Firstly take a large bowl, whisk together gluten-free flour, xanthan gum, and salt. Then make a large well in the centre of your flour mixture and add eggs. Now using a fork beat eggs until mixed, then slowly integrate flour into eggs until no dry flour is left and a ball of dough has formed.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Cut dough into quarters and wrap all but one in plastic wrap. Now on a lightly floured surface, roll uncovered dough into a long rectangle about 1/4” thick. Then set the pasta maker to the widest setting and pass the rolled out dough through 2 times. Fold the short ends of the dough to meet in the centre of the rectangle, then fold in half so that the dough is in quarters. Roll out again until the dough is 1/4” thick, then pass through the pasta maker 2 more times.
- Then adjust the pasta maker to be 1 degree more narrow and repeat the process. Then continue rolling, folding, and adjusting until the desired thickness is reached. The dough should be slightly translucent.
- Then place rolled out dough onto a lightly floured surface and dust with more flour. Repeat process with remaining dough quarters.
- After that adjust pasta maker to the desired width of noodles and feed dough through the machine. Divide noodles into equally sized portions and curl into nests. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and cover with a clean kitchen towel until ready to cook.
- To cook: bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and add pasta. Boil, stirring gently with a wooden spoon, until tender, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Drain and serve with your favourite pasta sauce.
Firstly find the followings to make vegan chilli as a Gluten-free dinner recipe.
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. chilli powder
- 1 tsp of smoked paprika
- 1 tsp of cumin
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bottle of Mexican beer
- 1 large sweet potato
- Black beans
- 1 can of pinto beans
- 1 can of diced fire-roasted tomatoes
- vegetable broth
Now you can prepare as follows.
- Firstly in a large pot, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add peppers, onions and celery and cook until softened, 3 to 4 minutes. Add garlic, chilli powder, paprika, cumin, and oregano and sauté until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes more. Season with salt and pepper.
- Then add beer and cook until it has reduced by half, about 6 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add sweet potato, black and pinto beans, tomatoes and vegetable broth. Now stir and bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and cook until slightly reduced and sweet potatoes are cooked through 30 to 35 minutes. Serve with the toppings of your choice.
Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers
Firstly find the following ingredients.
- 4 bell peppers, halved
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 16 oz. cremini mushrooms, sliced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 lb. sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 16 slices provolone
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
Let’s see how we can prepare other Gluten-free dinner recipes.
- Preheat the oven to 325º. Then put peppers in a large baking dish and bake until tender, 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add onions and mushrooms and season with salt and pepper. Cook until soft, 6 minutes. Then add steak and season with more salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Stir in Italian seasoning.
- After that add provolone to the bottom of baked peppers and top with steak mixture. Top with another piece of provolone and broil until golden, 3 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley before serving.
As the above menus, there are a number of menus you can from the help of https://www.womansday.com/food-recipes/g2559/gluten-free-dinner-recipes/ and https://mealsweb.com/