We all want to give the best things for our kids. Healthy food is the most important thing which we want to give them. But with this dynamic world, 98% of foods are quick foods which don’t have huge Nutritionals. So this will be the best point to know what is healthy breakfast for kids.
Open-Faced Egg and Tomato Sandwich – healthy breakfasts for kids
Firstly take the following ingredients and prepare a healthy breakfast for kids.
- 1 whole-wheat English muffin, split and toasted
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil, such as safflower
- 2 thick slices tomato
- 2 thin slices cheddar 2 large eggs
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
Top each muffin half with tomato; set aside. In a small non-stick saucepan, heat your oil over medium-low. Gently crack eggs into skillet; cook until whites are almost set for 2 minutes.
cheese. Then cover the skillet for 1 minute. Slide one egg into each muffin; season with salt and pepper.
French Toast With Berries
Find out the following ingredients first.
- four slices hearty whole-grain or gluten-free bread sliced 1/2″ thick
- 1 cup strawberries or assorted fresh berries of your choice
- 2 Tablespoons milk or vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup real maple syrup
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup organic full fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla paste or extract
- 1-2 Tablespoons butter
- Firstly whisk together eggs, vanilla and milk, set aside.
- Then whisk together vanilla and maple syrup
- Then heat the pan on medium heat till hot, add butter to the pan.
- When the pan is hot and butter is melted, dip bread in egg/almond milk mixture and set in the pan.
- Now cook for about three minutes, until golden brown and then turn and cook on the other side till golden.
- One word of advice… don’t burn it. You can’t put a price on the kind of wisdom I share with people.
- Spoon organic cottage cheese on one slice of French toast and top with berries.
- Drizzle with the syrup/vanilla paste mixture, serve
No-Bake Quinoa Crumble Bars
Find the followings firstly,
- 1 1/4 cups of granola I used original
- 1 cup of cooked quinoa cooled
- 1 cup of coarsely chopped raw almonds
- 1/2 cup of ground flaxseed
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/3 cup of honey
- 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil or peanut butter I have used both
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup of small chocolate chips or dried pomegranate seeds or a mix
- In a large bowl, combine quinoa, granola, almonds, flaxseed and salt, stirring to mix well. Fold in chocolate chips and or pomegranate seeds.
- Then stir in honey, vanilla extract, coconut butter and mixing well with a spoon until combined. Place mixture in the microwave for 45 seconds. Allow to cool slightly and pour over dry ingredients mix until the entire mixture is moistened. If it still seems too dry, add additional honey 1 tablespoon at a time, but you don’t want it to be too wet.
- Line a 9×9 baking dish with plastic wrap or parchment paper. Firmly press the mixture into the pan, into all the corners and evenly top it off with a spoon. You want it packed as tightly as possible. Then refrigerate for at least 2 hours, then remove and lift granola bars out of the pan, cutting into 12 squares. These work best refrigerated.
No junk apple and strawberry muffins – healthy breakfasts for kids
Let’s take the following ingredients and ready
- 2 apples peeled and grated
- 50 g dried strawberry pieces
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 large eggs
- 100 g self-raising flour
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 90 ml sunflower oil
Firstly preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C fan-assisted), gas mark 6, 400F.
Then put the grated apples in a large bowl with the eggs, maple syrup, and oil. Mix. Then add the self-raising flour and cinnamon. Mix again.
Finally, add the strawberries and fold through.
Gluten-Free Mexican Mini Quiches – healthy breakfasts for kids
Firstly, find the following and get ready.
- Gluten-free non-stick cooking spray
- 1 rotisserie chicken shredded
- 1 ½ cup of shredded cheddar cheese (or dairy-free cheese alternative shreds)
- 1 (4 ounce) can mild green chilies, diced
- ½ cup of gluten-free all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- ½ cup of buttermilk or ½ cup dairy-free milk with 1 teaspoon lemon juice stirred into it
- ¼ cup of sour cream, plus more for serving (or dairy-free sour cream alternative)
- 2 large organic pastured eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons of fresh chives minced (minced then measured)
- ¼ cup of cilantro leaves minced plus more for serving
- 1 cup of prepared salsa
Before starting to cook, preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Lightly spray a standard muffin pan with cooking spray.
Then in a big bowl combine all the ingredients with a spoon until well mixed. Spoon the mixture into the prepared muffin tins.
Then bake for 30 minutes or until browned and set.
Then run a dinner knife around the edges of the quiches, remove from the pan and serve with your favourite salsa, some extra sour cream, and cilantro.
As above menus, you can try many healthy breakfasts for kids through our web site https://mealsweb.com/category/kids-meals/
As well as there are many healthy breakfasts for kids in https://kidsmealsinc.org/