Preparing foods for kids is not an easy task. Most of the time, kids cannot eat family foods. So mothers have to arrange special foods for kids always. There are a number of menus for mothers who have a limited time to prepare crockpot meals for kids.
Crock Pot Bacon Cheeseburgers
You can prepare crockpot bacon cheeseburgers for your kids as follows.
- In a large pot, brown the hamburger with the green pepper and onion.
- Transfer the mixture to the crockpot after you remove the fat from it.
- Then you have to include bacon, garlic, salt, pepper, and cheese to Crock-Pot, and mix until combined.
- Cover and cook in low 2 hours, or until ingredients are bubbly.
- Serve on hamburger buns with lots of napkins.
Crock Pot Bacon Ranch Chicken
Crock Pot Bacon Ranch Chicken is a high nutritional food for your kids. You can prepare this within a short time period.
- Put sliced onions in the slow cooker.
- Dump chicken on top of the onion.
- Include bacon bits, garlic, ranch dressing mix, and cream of chicken soup on top of the chicken, mixing well.
- Then cover and cook on low 8 hours or on high 4 hours.
- Remove chicken from the slow cooker, and add sour cream to the remaining sauce, mixing well.
- Mix chicken and stir it back into the sauce, adding salt and pepper if needed.
- Then you can eat this food with rice, noodles, or potatoes, and top with diced chives for garnish.
Easy Crockpot Beef Pot Roast
We can introduce you to the easy crockpot beef pot roast as a better food for your kids. However beef is more nutritional food for you all. Especially your kids will like this recipe.
- While heating the olive oil in a large pan, you have to salt and pepper the roast.
- Sear the roast on all sides, and place in a slow cooker.
- Add cut-up vegetables to the slow cooker, nestling it on top of and around the roast.
- In a big pot, add onion soup mix, gravy packet, applesauce, and water together and mix well.
- Pour over vegetables and roast.
- Cover and cook for low 8-10 hours.
Crockpot Korean shredded pork
Crockpot Korean shredded pork is very famous among mothers who have kids less than 8 years old.
- Mix brown sugar, soy sauce, minced garlic, red onion, sriracha, ginger, rice vinegar, and sesame seeds in a small bowl.
- Then add the pork to the slow cooker and cover with sauce.
- Cook for 8 hours on LOW 4 hours on HIGH. Uncover and shred pork in a pot with two forks. Stir, and cook for 35 more minutes with the lid off until sauce thickens up.
- Serve with optional garnish if desired.
Crock Pot Mississippi Chicken
Chicken is an unforgettable taste of every mouth in the world. Most people like to add chicken in various ways to their meals. So, this is famous in the world. Not only kids but also this is very popular among all.
Place chicken in a slow cooker, and sprinkle dry ranch mix and gravy packet over the top.
- Slice butter into 5 even slices, and place on top of chicken.
- Distribute pepper onion on top.
- Cover and cook for low 6-7 hours.
- If desired, shred chicken in juices. Otherwise, serve breasts with a little of the sauce drizzled on top.
Crockpot sausage pizza pasta
Pasta is a food which we can eat for our breakfast or dinner. Kids also like this food due to eggs and sausages.
- Brown sausage in a large pan.
- Add onion and garlic and cook until soft. Drain off grease, but not all of it if you’re naughty like me.
- Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, basil, and oregano to the pan. Bring to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Cook pasta about 3/4 the amount of time called for on the box. Drain. You want the noodles very al dente as they’ll soften in the slow cooker.
- Then layer half the noodles in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Add half the sausage/sauce mixture.
- Top with half the cheese.
- Then repeat with the other half of the ingredients.
- After that you have to cover and cook on low for two hours, or until the cheese is melted.
I used my 6.5-Quart Crock-Pot Programmable Touchscreen Slow Cooker to make this Crock Pot Pizza Pasta.
As above food items, there are a number of food items that can be arranged for kids. The colour, shape and smell are affected by the preference of kids on foods.
You can try for many kids meals using https://mealsweb.com/category/kids-meals/ and https://www.kidspot.com.au/kitchen/recipes/collections/kids-meals