Weight loss became a famous topic nowadays due to most people are very busy with office works. So there is no exercise for their bodies. And also they don’t have time to think about health. So it is very important to talk about the foods which can use for losing weight. Selecting a food which provides support for reducing the hungry and helps to obtain power for the day is a very important thing. As well as most of the people like to find foods which help to reduce body weight. But most of them have practised missing the breakfast for every day and they hope to lose the weight by it. It is not a good habit due to it can be the main reason fo number of diseases. Breakfast is very important to get on time to maintain a healthy balance. So all of us should keep in the mind to take the breakfast on time.
Let’s see the foods which can be obtained for our breakfast with maintaining the weight loss.
- Raspberries – A cup of raspberries gives you a whopping 8 grams of fiber. Recently researchers related to the nutritional suggests eating more fiber as a way to even encourage weight loss or prevent weight gain. As a result of the two-year study, the researchers found that boosting fiber by 8 grams for every 1,000 calories resulted in about 4 ½ pounds of weight loss.
- Oatmeal – Oatmeal can lose weight in two ways. First, it keeps you feeling fuller longer and it is packed with fiber. Second, a recent study has mentioned that eating a breakfast made with “slow-release” carbohydrates-such as bran cereal or oatmeal before 3 hours of your exercise may help you burn more fat. In turn, insulin levels don’t spike as high. Because insulin plays a role in signalling your body to store fat, having lower blood sugar may support you burn fat.
- Yoghurt – A recent report published in the New England Journal of Medicine, and out of Harvard revealed which foods are correlated with weight change, including the top 5 foods that promote weight loss. Yoghurt is one of them! Another reason to eat yoghurt is the protein in it will give you an additional edge if you’re looking to get leaner. Protein takes longer to digest than simple carbohydrates. When people drank a whey protein drink, they lost about 4 pounds more and about an inch more from their waists over 6 months and felt less hungry than people given a carbohydrate shake instead. Save calories-and unnecessary sugar-by choosing plain yoghurt. Put some fresh fruit for sweetness.
- Peanut Butter – Nuts were also among the top 5 foods that shows the way to weight loss according to Harvard. That’s probably due to the peanut butter, nut butter and all nuts deliver a good dose of healthy fats, fiber and protein-all satisfying nutrients. Nuts used to get a “bad” reputation for being high in calories and fat. And while nuts and nut butter are calorie dense-2 tablespoons of peanut butter has 7 grams of protein, just under 200 calories, and 2 grams of fiber-they’re also nutrient-dense and help you build a satisfying breakfast. Try spreading tablespoon or two of peanut butter onto whole-wheat toast or putting nuts or nut butter to your oatmeal for a balanced meal.
- Eggs – One large egg has 70 calories and 6 grams of protein. Compared to fat and carbohydrates, protein maintains you satisfied longer. People people who took eggs for breakfast felt fuller longer and lost more than twice as much weight as those who got the same amount of calories from a bagel for breakfast. And while just eating egg whites will help you save calories, you’ll also lose half the protein, which helps make eggs a powerhouse choice for breakfast. As well as the yolk is rich in healthy nutrients, like calcium and eye-protecting antioxidants-lutein and zeaxanthin.
- Bananas – Banana is a great option to sugary breakfast cereals to satisfy your sweet tooth first thing in the morning. One medium banana has just over 100 calories yet packs 3 grams of dietary fiber — knocking out up to 12% of your daily fiber needs in one shot. Fiber helps slow the emptying of your stomach to curb cravings and keep you feeling fuller longer. Multiple studies have found that upping your intake of fiber from vegetables and fruits is associated with increased weight loss. Additionally, unripe bananas are a good source of resistant starch, a type of starch that your stomach and small intestine don’t digest. Research suggests that resistant starch may help reduce food intake and decrease belly fat. Bananas can be enjoyed alone or sliced as a topping for yoghurt, cottage cheese or oatmeal. You can also add unripe, green bananas to your morning smoothie for a hearty dose of resistant starch.
- Grapefruits –
Grapes is one of the main food which help to reduce body weight. And also it is a high nutritional food. The calories are low level in this fruit and high water and fiber content is also here. So this food helps to reduce weight.
Fresh grapefruit slices make a great addition to a well-rounded breakfast. You can also grapefruit to parfaits, smoothies or fruit salads.
Most of the time breakfast can be select as above ways. Then you will never meet the problem of high weight. As well as you can maintain the best health situation with high nutritional foods. Actually decided to not getting breakfast to prevent the high body weight is a very poor decision. If you select this bad method, it will definitely affect your health situation. The breakfast should be taken as a king. Yes, it is actually the correct saying.