As usual, I have some strong opinions to say you about the Avacado toast. Avocado is a high nutritional fruit and we can eat avocado as a paste, as a toast, as a drink and as a salad. However, it provides a high nutritional value to us. In here, You can know how to make avocado toast.
- 1 slice of bread
- ½ ripe of avocado
- Pinch of salt
- Optional: Eggs or any other protein-related
Steps to make avocado toast
- Pick great avocados
Firstly you want to find the best avocados. If you run into any bruised or brown bits, scoop those out and discard before mashing the rest.
- Buy good bread and toast it well
Now you have to select the best bread. Then you have to toast them properly.
- Mash your avocado separately
Mashed avocado is more creamy and luxurious. You risk poking holes in the toast it. Then cut your avocados in half, remove the pit, scoop the flesh into a pot. Then you have to mash it up with a fork.
- Don’t forget the salt
You will want to mix in at least a pinch of salt per avocado halve. Bonus points? Finish your avocado toast with a light sprinkle of flaky sea salt.
Avocado Toast Bonus Tips
Here are a few easy points to make your avocado toast.
- Add garlic: Before adding the avocado, lightly rub a peeled raw garlic clove over the top of your toast, or mix some of the garlic powder into the avocado.
- Add your favourite herbed sauce and fresh leafy herbs: Chopped cilantro, dill, fresh basil or parsley are all good with avocado. So is a drizzle of pesto or chimichurri.
- Put an egg on it: If you want to add extra protine to this meal, you can add a fried egg to it.
- More extras: Quick-pickled radishes or onions or jalapeños, your favourite hot sauce.
|Total Carbohydrate 21.4g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 8.6g||34%|
Various Types of Avocado toast.
- Everything Bagel Avocado Toast
In this type of avocado toast, you have to add a generous sprinkle of everything bagel seasoning on top of your avocado toast.
- Loaded Avocado Toast
Mix chopped fresh green onion, jalapeño, radish and toasted sunflower seeds. Sprinkle generously on your toast.
- Tomato-Basil Avocado Toast with Balsamic Drizzle
If you have great tomatoes with you, this is delicious. Top your avocado toast with sliced tomato and add a light drizzle of high-quality thick balsamic vinegar and some torn fresh basil leaves.
- Cafe Gitane-Style Avocado Toast
In here, spread a thick layer of mashed avocado over your toast, spread it so it’s mounded and smooth. Then drizzle with 1 teaspoon lemon juice,1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil and a generous sprinkle of red pepper flakes with salt.
Avocado is very famous and high nutritional fruit. The taste of it is the main reason for the high demand for this fruit. Many countries import this fruit from other countries and this has a big demand in the international market. As well as the avocado is the main reason for preventing a number of diseases.